How to customize our CEO-friendly report with your site’s data
1. Make sure that you are signed into an email that has access to your search console account(s).
2. Hit the three dots next to share (upper right corner) and click “Make a copy”.
3. A popup will appear that will ask you to choose a data source. At the bottom of the dropdown, choose “Create data source”.
4. Find the Search Console connector and select your site. NOTE: If you have multiple sites connected to your email, you can access them all from the dashboard via the GSC data selector dropdown. The one you choose here will be the “default” site – this site’s data will load when the report is opened.
5. After you have selected your site, under “Tables”, choose “Url impression”. Then choose “web”. Then press “Connect”.
6. On the data source screen, press “Add to report”, then back on the “Copy this report” screen, click “Copy Report”. You should be taken to a new, editable, version of the report.
How to add your brand terms to the branded filter
1. Select the “Branded query filter” dropdown, and click the “ABC” next to the data source in the “Control field” section of the setup tab.
2. This should open a popup with a function that looks like this:
WHEN REGEXP_CONTAINS(Query, ‘YOUR BRAND TERMS HERE’) THEN ‘Branded queries’
ELSE ‘Unbranded queries’
3. Add your brand terms where noted. If you have multiple brand terms, add them separated with a pipe ( | ) like this: lsg seo|local seo guide
4. Apply changes, and you have a working dashboard that is filterable by your branded terms!